In the current generation, watching videos is very prominent and a very common thing. You can watch using televisions, personal computers, gaming consoles and even mobile phones. You can find a lot of videos over the internet, take advantage of your computers and watch videos simultaneously. From movies, TV series, commercials and advertisement you can find it all anywhere. The fact that videos are very popular, you take advantage of this as a business proprietor.
Making a video advertisement is the best thing to use in order for you to promote your business whether it’s a product or services. Video marketing has taken over banner & text advertising in a big away since last year and it’s going bigger due to high mobile internet penetration. The rise of YouTube and other video sharing platforms like Vine are also taking part an important role in video advertising. Social media websites like Facebook & Twitter also making video marketing more easily.
The importance of today’s video campaigns in any type of online marketing is truly undeniable. From viral videos to the fact that big brands now produce online videos first when thinking about the millions of dollars that they will be spending on their next Super Bowl campaigns, producing a video will prove to be one of your most profitable marketing investments.
Although brand awareness appears to be the main objective of producing video content, this type of format constitutes a great opportunity to educate your customers and share your thought leadership while being creative. According to the cloud-based video creation service Animoto, the efforts pay off at the time of making purchasing decisions:
- 96% of consumers find the videos helpful when making purchase decisions online.
- 58% of consumers consider companies that produce video content to be more trustworthy.
- 71% of consumers say that videos leave a positive impression of a company.
- 77% of consumers consider companies that create online video as more engaged with customers.
Reasons why video is key:
- Video is more persuasive than other types of content because the human brain requires emotional input to make decisions. No technology is better at conveying emotion than video. This is due to the fact that video caters to both the brains’ visual and auditory systems, picking up on cues like body language, facial expressions, imagery and music. This can elicit an emotional bond that will influence a person’s choice or action.
- According to marketing charts, more than 60 percent of consumers will spend at least two minutes watching a video that educates them about a product they plan to purchase.
Just imagine when you see an advertisement of a product on local newspaper and in the next day when you see its ad on TV then your trust factor about the brand increases, similarly in Online video advertisement case.
Most of the customers do some research online before they buy anything from a brand. Either they search Google or watch video on YouTube. If your brand has a good video which has a proper description, tittle and sitemap then it may come on the first page of a Google search when a customer types any keyword relevant to your product.